What is CMS?
A Content Management System (CMS) is a website that gives you the power to control the content on your site, on your schedule, to your specifications.
We will give you the help you need to feel comfortable editing your site through a backend area. Depending on the features you have incorporated into the site, you will be able to:
- add new shots to your photo gallery.
- embed youtube videos into the site.
- manage your website’s list of upcoming events.
- showcase a featured employee or client of the month.
- update your homepage.
- keep your latest news section fresh.
- run a sale in your online store.
- create your own online forms.
- post news stories, photos, and updates to your blog.
- respond to visitor comments in your blog.
- manage listings, specials, or special promotions.